All residents who claim Wilton as their domicile, who are United States citizens, and who will be 18 years or older on election day are eligible to vote. There is no minimum period of time you are required to have lived in town before being allowed to register.

If you would like to change your party affiliation before the Fall elections, fill out the attached form and leave the application in the green drop box to the right of the front door at Town Hall, or mail it to Town of Wilton, Supervisors of the Checklist, PO Box 83, Wilton, NH 03086. 

For additional information related to voting, see the Governor’s Executive Order HERE.

Town of Wilton, NH | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2020 Intrado Corporation.